Sunday, July 22, 2012

Today I've  had a thorough cleaning and I found my old handmade things in this process. 
All this stuff I did two years ago. During the next two years I was directly engaged in the work. As I worked  a lecturer at the university you see I hadn't free time for handmade stuff.
But now, I want to show some of these projects))))
My first and last crochet toy)))))

I took part in one exchange, I don't remember in what exactly, but I have a result of this participation ))))I made them for one girl from France.



This set I made for my mother-in-law, cause she also work (I mean, she likes cross-stitching, crocheting, etc.)

And these biscornus I made for myself))))


Actually I have several cross-stitch projects, but I'll show them later)))))
Thanks for visit and for your comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit. I love to read your feedback:)